Masters / Doctoral
Submission requirements, forms and deadlines for graduation are located at the Graduate School website. Templates provide styles, manage margins, place page numbers properly, and provide the necessary elements and instruction for creating your thesis or dissertation and assembling it in the correct order. Writing assistance and other resources are also available at the Grauduate School.
FSEL requirements for submission of Thesis or Dissertation:
- Place all files pertaining to your research in the appropriate research folder on the FSEL server.
- Give a PDF of your thesis or dissertation to administration to publish on the FSEL website.
- Turn in your lab key. Keys issued by the PRC Lock & Key Office, Building 136 should be returned to that office. Failure to turn in your key to the Lock & Key Office could result in a bar placed on your record.
- Clean out your Desk and Locker.
- Return materials to FSEL library.
- STAY IN TOUCH - Please keep your email and address current by filling out an Alumni Update Form located on the FSEL website.